Top Machu Picchu Tours Travel Agency understands that privacy is important to you and wants your experience when dealing with us to be as enjoyable and safe as possible. This policy describes who Top Machu Picchu Tours Travel Agency is and how it handles your personal information generally as well as when you use our website.
The type of personal information we collect and hold
Personal information is information or an opinion about an identified individual or an individual who is reasonably identifiable. Generally Top Machu Picchu Tours does not collect sensitive information about you such as details of your race, political beliefs, religion or health. However, depending on the products and service you ask us to provide, we may be required to collect some sensitive information when we are providing you with specialized services (such as access requirements for a disability).
We will generally ask for the following types of personal information:
• name, address, email and contact details
• date of birth
• information about your use of our product or service
Depending on the product or service you choose, you may also be asked other types of personal information such as:
• passport number
• credit card details
Ways we collect your personal information
We collect your personal information:
• through contact over the telephone, your mobile or other messaging technology
• via the internet, including websites and social media
• in person to person contact
• through subscription and entry forms
• booking forms and requests for further information
Purposes of collection of personal information
We collect your personal information so we can:
• identify you and provide you with our products and services including notifying you about new products, services and promotions from time to time
• understand your requirements and provide you with a suitable product or service
• set up, administer and manage our products and services
• get a better understanding of you, your needs, your behaviors and how you interact with us, so we can engage in product and service research, development and business strategy, including managing the delivery of our services and products via the ways we communicate with you.
We employ cookie technology to help visitors and customers move faster through our site. When you sign on to our Web site or take advantage of several key features, we may pass cookies to your computer. A cookie is a string of information that is sent by a Web site and stored on your hard drive or temporarily in your computer’s memory.
Your personally identifiable information is stored on servers with restricted access. We will take precautions to safeguard the security of these servers and your personally identifiable information.